Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Excuse for Shopping

So today I was rather happy because a freelance client told me she was really pleased with the new ideas I gave her in the 2nd draft! and you know I'm always looking for any excuse to shop :-P so I "rewarded" myself and got these oversized Vest and denim Shirt from the new shop in town- Bershka.

I'd shopped at Bershka long before in Barcelona, but it's now also avilable in Hong Kong. They are a similar sort of chain to Zara and H&M-- the style is very similar to TRF@Zara, but the price is lower.





Photographed here with 2 of the new creations from my upcoming new accessories collection :-) As you can see, this time round, my designs will be more commercial so I hope to touch a wider auidence! I'm very excited to introduce this new bunch and I'll be updating my online shop soon :-)

Watch this space!

2 comments:

Aku said...

where's ur online shop?

Connie Lo said...

haha it's not really a professional online shop... just scattered around flickr...

i thot i would have time to update it but since my new job started, i haven't been able to do it at all! arghhh...

so... there is none... lol