Thursday, April 8, 2010

April 10th 2-9pm Saturday RAW marketplace

at Spring 2010 Marketplace: RAW Indulgence
 
Me and my friend Janice will be at the RAW fair this saturday in CWB! Drop by if you are free. We will be selling one of a kind fashion accessories and scarves.

Date: Saturday, April 10, 2010
Time: 2:00pm - 9:00pm
Location: Random Art Workshop
Street: 12 Floor, Unit 1203, Island Beverley, 1 Great George St
City/Town: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong

I will be selling my Precious SS2010 fashion accessories collection, here is a preview of what to expect!


Janice will be selling exquisite scarves shemakes herself with very rare vintage fabric and patterns! They are so special and you will be sure to spice up your outfit for the new seaons! I do honestly love them myself even.

No comments: