Saturday, September 24, 2011

Dr. Martens obsession

I came across some amazing new styles from Dr. Martens today when I browsed their shop's new collections. I am so obsessed! I must have a pair for Fall! Just can't decide which ones!!

Dr. Martens are so classically cool that it's so hard to go wrong with it.... plus the craftsmanship is so great and durable that the price is guaranteed to be worth every penny. Dr. Martens can last for a lifetime, and that's an understatement.


1460
Color: PEWTER
Material: KORAM FLASH

DARCIE
Color: CHERRY RED
Material: SMOOTH
OH M G!!!!! These petrol ad velvet ones drive me crazy.... I need them real bad. The velvet pair is on sale, only down to US$96! but not in my size :(
LANGSTON
Color: BLACK
Material: PETROL
VINCENT
Color: CHERRY RED
Material: VELVET
love, Connie @ Nutcase Fashion http://nutcasefashion.etsy.com 

1 comment:

Six Six Sick said...

OMG the PETROL colored Docs! Amazing! I think I need to run out to find them now!
xx
Tiffany