Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Have a Nutcase Christmas!

My favourite time of the year is coming soon.... very soon. I just cannot wait. I love the love and warm fuzzy festive feeling that comes with the cold weather. (a con for me. I am hopeless in the cold)

Fun aside, It is with great honor to update you all with Nutcase's 1st fashion blog feature EVER! One of my favourite style "Trishonik" is featured on Strawberry Freckleface, worn by the uber cool Casey K. She looks so rad with the necklace and I adore her unique style.


Pile on your favourite Nutcase jewelries this Christmas to switch up the celebrations or gift your loved ones with them with new creations right here that were created to WOW.










All these can of course of found on NUTCASE ETSY store!! Receive a 10% off discount from Nutcase on your next order, just favourite us on Etsy, like us on FB, and convo me for the discount code :-D happy shopping and an early merry christmas. Enjoy, my fellow fashion nutcases.

love, Connie @ Nutcase Fashion http://nutcasefashion.etsy.com

No comments: