Thursday, December 15, 2011

Primark Lookbook A/W 2011

An essential update from my favorite retailer PRIMARK!! I miss London!

Affordable and sassy fashion straight from your must-go shop on Oxford Street.. here it comes...
Loving the color clash with the vintage undertone.

A high waisted knee length fitted skirt in the most vibrant color is the MUST have this winter.
Style it with other vibrant colors, don't be afraid of the clash, there are no rules this time!



Lumpy grandmother style sweaters are so comfy you just want to wrap yourself up in it everyday.. whether it be short like this one to style easily with any bottoms, or a long oversized style to cover all for those insecure days.


This isn't my cup of tea personally.. but I can imagine this little smart peacoat will be the perfect number for someone in a more formal office environment...



I LoVE this dress! Very Alexa Chung-esque, and the color combo is gorgeous, plus how cute is that little box bag?


Maxi Dresses are my top choice this season, maybe because I have put on a little weight:-P it hides everything but looks so chic and moves elegantly. Though I am not keen on this one here really... shiny satins are never my best friend!


Grandmother knits at its best!



The wine vs camel vs navy is fab, just the perfect mix of everything in this look!


Love me a fur collar this season! I bought one online last year and can't get enough of it, I can just throw it on top of any outfit (it's detachable). This one here in my favourite Wine is so cool.



101 Dalmatians updated? :-)


Lastly, never forget... ROCK 'n' ROLL!!!!!! Kill it with the red pumps.

love, Connie @ Nutcase Fashion http://nutcasefashion.etsy.com

No comments: