Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Project Runway's 'CHAOS' team challenge collection

I've kind of given up watching Project Runway for a long time... but something about Season 9 excites me, I adore Anya and Olivier's styles, they are designers who make actually CURRENT and realistic everyday fashions with an edge.

Their episode 7 Team Challenge was a very pleasant surprise,
the team of 5- 'Chaos', produced a collection that gave me chills down my spine...

Everything from the backdrop video, the music, the amazingly cool prints, the pop of red, every single extremely attractive outfit... it was just a perfect collection that every girl would want to wear.

They worked so well together too!! I suggest you fish out the video somehow and watch it! It is rare that a team challenge from project runway results in this amazing way.



All photos via Project Runway official website

love, Connie @ Nutcase Fashion http://nutcasefashion.etsy.com

No comments: