Friday, July 27, 2012

I guess I was too naive and had my guard down.
Are you kidding me right now??? you figured that one out by yourself??? really?? you didn't steal it right under my nose when all I did was trust you with it all??

Stop stealing my shit and copying my shit!!! You can steal all you want, but you can never steal my brain. I am so freaking furious right now and this is the one place I can rant.

I can't believe I almost let someone steal it all right under my nose, I should have realised it when I saw the first sign. I am glad I stopped the damage when I saw enough signs.

A designer should never trust anyone with their future plans!! never!! guess I should have known better.


You should be ashamed of yourself, you have copied my shit and reference my shit way too often that it's becoming too obvious now. and now you copied my trend predictions, well you know what. My inspirations will keep coming and who else are you going to copy next? Sorry!

love, Connie @ Nutcase Fashion http://nutcasefashion.etsy.com

No comments: