Thursday, February 21, 2013

Currently reading.... Grace, A Memoir


I finally receive my Grace memoir I ordered at Amazon back at the beginning of January! I swear I am never shopping there again...

I've been addicted to the book ever since, I love imagining all the imagery and scenes of older times through Grace's words... she is so inspirational. She is so free and impulsive, living life to the fullest, going straight for it doing what she loves.... she has so much passion, 70 but still a fireball as ever, still cares so much about her job and about fashion. I only hope I can possess the same amount of passion and longevity in what I do. She is also very down to earth and humble, in her memoir, she plays down the most tragic pasts and talks about her huge success in a very matter of fact manner. She is so real. I love Grace!!

I love this photo of her, she is so beautiful, so GRACEful :-) 


love, Connie @ Nutcase Fashion http://nutcasefashion.etsy.com

No comments: